Tucson's Experts in RV Collision Repair
There are a large number of auto body shops in Arizona, but few rise to the challenge of large item repairs such as RVs, which happens to be one of our specialties. For the highest quality RV repair in Tucson, Arizona, Cutting Edge Collision Center is ready and waiting to help.
When you bring your RV or motorhome to Cutting Edge, you are turning it over to auto body specialists that have been highly recognized for their service excellence time and time again. We are not an RV dealer who happens to have an RV auto body service, we are Tucson's premier auto body shop, and as such, we understand every aspect of RV collision repair.
Ordering parts for a damaged RV isn't like ordering automobile parts that are attached to a VIN, or have part numbers for certain vehicles. It requires a working knowledge and years of experience to match the right part with the particular need. It's also essential to know what source to order the best parts from. This is especially true when the repair parts require an exact fit, such as windows and windshields. To acquire and install items like these, it is best to use an auto body shop that is well seasoned in RV bodywork, such as Cutting Edge.
We provide prompt, hassle free solutions to body & paint repair needs for your RV, such as:
- Over 10 years experience repairing RV’s for some of Tucson’s largest RV dealers and their valued customers
- Offering 2 Tucson repair locations for your convenience
- Custom paint and graphics to personalize your RV
- Fiberglass repair & manufacturing of aluminum panels
- Short repair times
- We work with ALL insurance companies
- Professional, Knowledgeable staff
- State of the art tools and equipment
- Indoor facilities large enough to work on multiple RVs simultaneously
- Comprehensive management of RV insurance claims
- Assistance with towing and rental car
- Front and rear fiberglass cap replacement
- Sidewall repair and replacement
- Repair from weather related damage such as hail, sand and wind
When an RV is structurally damaged, it requires more than just straightening out the wrinkles and replacing broken parts! The unit must be checked to assure the structure is sound. For instance, it's always a good idea for any RV repair service to check to make sure that the frame has remained square, and that the foundation is safe. Any steel or aluminum RV frames should always be checked for cracks or broken welds. If the RV has a wooden frame, then it should be checked for splintering, which could indicate a weakness in the aging process of the coach. The suspension alignment should be checked with any motorhome that is being repaired. This can assure that the manufacturer specs are being adhered to, which is essential for a proper repair and safe driving.
As the frontrunner in RV collision repair in the state of Arizona, we want to not only meet the expectations of our customers, but to exceed them. We do this be providing the highest quality of RV body repair, competitive rates and paying close attention to detail. All of the RVs we work on can be safely serviced and kept securely indoors during the restoration process. In addition, our work comes with one of the best warranties in the business. Your safety and satisfaction are our number one priority!