Auto Insurance Deductible Waiver Plan
Tucson AZ collision repair shop, Cutting Edge Collision Center, has introduced a new insurance deductible waiver plan for those wishing to save money, and who doesn’t wish that? By enrolling in this plan, customers will be able to increase their insurance deductible, which will lower the premiums they pay. This is because with this plan they will no longer have to pay the deductible in the event of an accident, so it may as well be higher. This waiver will cover the participants’ deductibles for as many times as the need arises for a period of 5 years from the time of purchase.
The terms and conditions for this plan are as follows:
1. The customer must take the vehicle to Cutting Edge Collision Center for repairs. No payments will be made directly to the customer or to any other repair facility.
2. The plan shall apply only to collision insurance claims and must exceed $1000.00. The insurance company responsible shall pay the balance of the claim. The repairs must be performed in full according to the insurance estimate.
3. The plan does not apply to regular maintenance repair items.
4. This plan is VIN specific and non-transferable. It is only valid if the insurance claim is filed under the name of the plan holder.
5. The plan is effective for as long as the plan holder owns the vehicle or for five (5) years, whichever occurs first. If the vehicle is sold within three (3) years of the contract purchase, Cutting Edge Refinishing will give a 50% credit from the original contract price towards the purchase of a new deductible waiver contract.
6. The plan payment is non-refundable except in the event the vehicle is a total loss. If the vehicle is totaled, the entire plan payment will be refunded in lieu of a deductible payment. Proof of total loss must be provided.
7. Customer indemnifies Cutting Edge Collision Center, it’s affiliates, heirs, representatives and employees of all responsibility relevant to this plan.
This plan is a win-win situation for people who pay insurance premiums and who are in the position to use Cutting Edge Collision Center in the event of an accident. If they don’t get into a wreck, they are still paying less for their insurance if they raise their deductible. If they do get into an accident, they will have paid less into the plan than their deductible would have costs them. The great thing is that they can use it as much as needed for a period of five years from the time of purchase.
There are three different waiver deductible plans to choose from:
Gold – $275 for a one-time use, $500 deductible waiver, good for up to 5 years.
Platinum – $425 for an unlimited time use, $500 deductible waiver.
Diamond – $699 for an unlimited time use, $1000 deductible waiver.
Cutting Edge Refinishing is a full service Tucson Az collision repair center that specializes in collision repair, custom paint (including graphics and airbrushing on autos and motorcycles), restorations, and RV body and paint repair. Their work ethics are what keep customers coming back time and time again; Cutting Edge never ceases to raise the bar on customer service.